A Training Partner is an individual or organization that provides Saga training directly to their end-users, and/or resells Saga training courses to their clients. An end-user is an individual (student) taking the training. A Client is an individual or entity that a Training Partner re-sells training courses to.
A Training Partner could be:
- An individual or organization who is not primarily in the business of providing end-user training but wants to find savings by training their own workers.
- An individual or organization who is not primarily in the business of providing end-user training but wants to supplement their revenue by providing training courses to end-users or wants to resell Saga training courses to their clients.
- An individual or organization who is primarily in the business of providing end-user training.
How it works
The following is intended to outline two parts; how Saga interacts with its Training Partners and how a Training Partner might interact with their end-users and clients:
If a potential Training Partner intends to provide Saga training directly to their end-users, the process for the potential Training Partner is to:
- Take the full end-user course for the topics they want to train (theory with exam and skills assessment where required). End-user course fees apply. It is up to the Training Partner to determine the end-user fees charged according to what the local free market allows.
- Take the training required to navigate the sagatraining.ca website through an authorized “train-the-training partner” (T3) Training Partner. T3 fees apply. It is up to the T3 Training Partner to determine the fees charged.
- Agree to the Saga Authorized Training Partner terms.
Once this process is complete, the Training Partner may then provide Saga training to their end-users, and re-sell courses to their clients.
If the potential Training Partner only intends to re-sell Saga training courses to their clients, the process for the potential Training Partner is to follow steps 2 and 3 above.
For additional information, or to get started on the path to becoming a Saga Training Partner we invite you to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out and submit the form at the bottom of the page.