This full, comprehensive course can be taken online or in a classroom at a “Training Provider” near you.
• This course is designed to introduce the learner to the basic concepts, hazards, hazard control processes and safe work procedures associated with confined and restricted spaces.
• The course includes all requirements of Alberta OHS Act, Regulations and Code.
• The course includes requirements of CSA Z1006-16 Management of work in confined spaces.
• Due to the different policies and procedures and equipment utilized on different work sites certain statements in this program may not apply.
• The course is intended to supplement a company’s larger Health & Safety Management System.
- Code of Practice
- Restricted and Confined Spaces Explained
- Testing the Atmosphere
- Hazard Control
- Safe Entry Permit
- Tending Worker
- Emergency Response
In-Class Training – Full Day
Online – 3.5 hours (approximately)
The quizzes at the end of each chapter are intended and designed to strengthen your understanding of its contents. A passing mark of 80% is required and you have two retries of each quiz to achieve this. Upon successful completion of this course, a unique digital certificate, valid for three years, will be available to download and print.