This full, comprehensive course can be taken online or in a classroom. If you prefer classroom training OR have already successfully completed the online portion of this course and require a skills assessment, click “Training Provider” to find one near you. If you would like to self-assess or become an Assessor click “Become an Assessor”
• This course follows the Alberta Occupational Health and Safety Act, Regulations and Code.
• The course takes into consideration the guidelines and principals of the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS).
• The course takes into consideration the Canadian Standards Association (CAN3- B354.7 & B354.8).
• The course provides the minimum requirements for the training of operators for Powered Mobile Equipment (PME) and is intended to supplement a company’s larger Health & Safety Management System.
- Training and Information
- Emergency Actions
- Competency Requirements
- Job Planning and Hazard Assessments
- Safe Operating Procedures
- Prevention of Injuries
- Maintaining Equipment
- Workplace Requirements
- Maintaining Equipment Stability
- Material Handling and Attachments
In-Class Training – Full Day
Online – 1.5 Hours
The quiz at the end of this course is intended and designed to strengthen your understanding of its contents. A passing mark of 80% is required and you have two retries of the quiz to achieve this. Upon successful completion of this course, a unique digital certificate, valid for three years, will be available to download and print.