This is a full, comprehensive “blended” course that can also be taken in a classroom at a “Training Provider” near you. If you prefer classroom training OR have already successfully completed the online portion of this course and require a skills assessment, click “Training Provider” to find one near you.
• The course takes into consideration the guidelines and principals of the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS).
• The course provides the minimum requirements for the training of loader operators and is intended to supplement a company’s larger Health & Safety Management System.
• In this course the participant is responsible for researching and determining the specific legislation and regulations that apply to them.
- Related Legislation
- Emergency Actions
- Competency Requirements
- Job Planning and Hazard Assessments
- Safe Operating Procedures
- Prevention of Injuries
- Maintaining Equipment
- Workplace Requirements
- Maintaining Equipment Stability
- Material Handling and Attachments
The quizzes at the end of each chapter are intended and designed to strengthen your understanding of course contents. Successful completion of the chapter quizzes is required, and you have two retries of each quiz to achieve this.
Upon successful completion of this course, a unique digital certificate, valid for three years, will be available to download and print.