This course is online and instructor lead
Saga Training proudly hosts this course for Industry Safety
This is a full, comprehensive “blended” course that can also be taken in a classroom at a “Training Provider” near you. Once you have completed the theory portion, click “here” to book your proctored exam and skills assessment.
The participants should be able to understand the following:
1. Elevated Work Platform Basics (EWP)
2. EWP Types and Limitations
3. Hazard Assessment, Elimination, and Controls
4. Legislation and Standards
5. The Proper Procedure for a Pre-Use Inspection on an EWP
6. How to Safely Operate an EWP
The quizzes at the end of each chapter are intended and designed to strengthen your understanding of its contents. A passing mark of 80% is required and you have two retries of each quiz to achieve this. Upon successful completion of this course, you must complete a proctored exam with skills evaluation.