This course has been Suncor reviewed and approved.
Saga Training proudly hosts this course for iSAFETY
After completing this class, you will be able to:
– Identify the benefits of wildlife
– Outline the controls for dealing with wildlife
– Accurately identify a grizzly bear or a black bear
– Explain how to avoid a bear encounter, or deal with one if it occurs
– Utilize bear spray effectively
– Explain how to avoid or deal with encounters with cougars, wolves, coyotes, foxes, and
In-Class Training – Full Day
Online – 2.0 Hours (Approximately)
The quizzes at the end of each chapter are intended and designed to strengthen your understanding of its contents. A passing mark of 80% is required and you have two retries of each quiz to achieve this. The final exam at the end of the course is made up of the chapter quizzes and extra question and a passing mark of 80% is required. Upon successful completion of this course, a unique digital certificate, valid for three years, will be available to download and print.