This is a full, comprehensive “blended” course that can also be taken in a classroom at a “Training Provider” near you. If you prefer classroom training OR have already successfully completed the online portion of this course and require a skills assessment, click “Training Provider” to find one near you.
- The course takes into consideration the guidelines and principals of the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS).
- This course reflects the Canadian Standards Association CSA B354.7:17 & CSA B354.8:17 – Mobile elevating work platforms.
- The course provides the minimum requirements for the primary training of operators for Mobile Elevating Work Platforms (MEWPs).
- Due to the different design of equipment classified as Mobile Elevating Work Platforms, certain statements in this program may not apply.
- The course is intended to supplement a company’s larger Health & Safety Management System.
- In this course the participant is responsible for researching and determining the specific legislation and regulations that apply to them
- Related Legislation
- Emergency Actions
- Competency Requirements
- Job Planning and Hazard Assessments
- Safe Operating Procedures
- Prevention of Injuries
- Maintaining Equipment
- Workplace Requirements
- Maintaining Equipment Stability
- Material Handling and Attachments
In-Class Training – Full Day
Online – 1.5 Hours (approximately)
The quizzes at the end of each chapter are intended and designed to strengthen your understanding of its contents. A passing mark of 80% is required and you have two retries of each quiz to achieve this. Upon successful completion of this course, a unique digital certificate will be available to download and print.