This is a full, comprehensive “blended” course that can also be taken in a classroom at a “Training Provider” near you. If you prefer classroom training OR have already successfully completed the online portion of this course and require a skills assessment, click “Training Provider” to find one near you.
This course follows the guidelines, principles and recommendations established by:
- This course follows British Columbia’s Workers Compensation Act, and Occupational Health and Safety Regulation.
- The course takes into consideration the guidelines and principals of the Canadian Centre for Occupational Health and Safety (CCOHS).
- The course takes into consideration the Canadian Standards Association (CAN3- B335-15, B354.7 & B354.8).
It was developed to supplement employer Powered Mobile Equipment (PME) operator training programs.
- Related Legislation
- Emergency Actions
- Competency Requirements
- Job Planning and Hazard Assessments
- Safe Operating Procedures
- Prevention of Injuries
- Maintaining Equipment
- Workplace Requirements
- Maintaining Equipment Stability
- Material Handling and Attachments
In-Class Training – Full Day
Online – 1.5 hours (approximately)
The quizzes at the end of each chapter are intended and designed to strengthen your understanding of its contents. A passing mark of 80% is required and you have two retries of each quiz to achieve this. Upon successful completion of this course, a unique digital certificate, valid for three years, will be available to download and print.